Saturday, September 26, 2015

Planning Tools

Welcome back all! I hope you've been eating well these past couple of weeks!
 Before I share some more recipes with you, I thought you might like to see a few of the planning tools I use each week! 


The first part of this whole meal planning process is picking out your meals for the upcoming week. To do  this, I use the 'Weekly Meal Planner' below. This link will take you to my simple google doc format.



Next I go through each recipe I've planned to use and I fill in my grocery list:



I've printed these two documents back to back and keep them in a drawer in my kitchen so I always have them when I need them! After I've been to the grocery store, then I hang the page on the my fridge so I know what meals we have in the freezer for the week!

Hope these are helpful-- now on to the recipes!

Week 4


Breakfast: Blueberry Muffins

I'm using walnuts in this salad instead of cashews!

Dinners:

In honor of the A&M win against Arkansas, our first meal this week is pork chops. In case you missed it, here's the recap:







3. Sloppy Joes 
This is just your old fashioned recipe in the crock pot- nothing fancy here!

With our schedule this week and left over meals from last week, we only needed about 3 more meals- woot woot! I love when that happens!!


Happy Eating!!

2 comments:

  1. I use a meal planner and grocery list very similar to this!! I am ALL about being organized- it makes my life so much easier!

    ReplyDelete